Ancient ChineseStorytime2 Ancient ChineseStorytime2

Hahahaha.

That was pretty stupid, in a pretty freakin' funny kinda way.

Awesome.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Top quality stuff.

This is a seriously well-polished piece of work. Every little bit seems professionally done, you can tell there's thought put into every aspect of the game. And aside from looking good, it's just plain fun to play, which should be the point of any game. After all, what're we playing for?

A great, great piece of work, you've definitely got talent on your hands. By all means, please keep it coming. (:

&amp;lt;Instigate the Masses&amp;gt;&amp;lt;D9&amp;gt; <Instigate the Masses><D9>

Diggin' it.

I like this, you've definitely got skill and you know your way around whatever program you're using. ;D I wish I had that knack for blending instruments so they complement each other: yours do very well. (:

I really dig when the whole thing starts going at about 2:33, it's got a pretty sweet vibe to it. However, what I didn't like was that huge, tension-filled, frenetic build up - that took half the song, and then left me hanging after only a minute of rockin' the beat. I think what I didn't like about this song was that its proportions were off; INSANE build, and then a relatively tame, short section of real stuff.

You might also give it a little more atmosphere after the build, maybe another instrument or two to flesh it out a little. Just a suggestion to maybe play around with! Nice work on the whole. (:

5/5
8/10

DJD9 responds:

Hey thanks for the review, some really good insights there! I'll definitely keep them in mind for my next song. :D

xKore - Dubbed to Death xKore - Dubbed to Death

My God.

What a sick fuckin' bass.

Goddamn. What'd you make this in? I <3 it. ;D

xKore responds:

FL Studio bwoy

{dj-N} Buddy {dj-N} Buddy

Fuck 'em, man.

If they try and bring you down, forget about it. Your music's about YOU, not them.

Another excellent song, by the way. I can feel the emotion behind it, and I've been going through a lot of trouble recently too, this resonates with me.

Keep makin' music, brotha. It's an inspiration. (: